Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Is it that hard

I have a lot of things that annoy me. If you know me, you know that generally I am a laid back, no fuss kind of girl (at least that's what I like to think). But, big things, little things, tall things, short things, things of all kind annoy me. My BIGGEST annoyance is BEING LATE. Let me say it again. BEING LATE annoys me to no end. Saying you'll be at my house in 30 minutes and you show up 3 hours later is just not okay. Having no explanation to why you were late, is also not okay. And me telling you that being 2 1/2 hours late is a bad thing is REALLY NOT OKAY.

Question: Is it that hard to be on time?
Follow-up: Really how hard is it to call with an ETA?
Follow up to the follow-up: Why not call and say you are running late?

Okay, no one is on time 100% of the time. But can we at least aim for being on time more than 10% of the time? Please. I only have so much patience.

No comments: